A Little Chick
A Little Chick follows a day in the life of...a little chick! Little ones will learn all about chickens. How do they hatch out of their shell? How does their mama teach them to drink water? How do they eat? When the sun sets, cuddle up together just like the mama hens and chicks inside the coop. Mixing sweet illustrations with interesting facts for grown-ups and toddlers alike makes this a great early learning book. Come explore today!
• Follow a day in the life of an adorable chick and learn tons of fun facts with your toddler
• Shaped board book with sturdy, thick pages that are perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along
• Nostalgic, vintage illustrations and beautiful coloring help keep babies and toddlers entertained
• A great book for Easter basket stuffers for girls and boys or to simply add to your kids' shaped board book collection
• Collect all the fun shaped board books in this series from Cottage Door Press and strengthen a love for books & reading at the earliest ages.